Need a Client Support Portal login?
If you do not have a login to the Client Support Portal; please go to http://www.allscripts.com/en/client-login.html , select Allscripts MyWay and select New User . Fill out the Registration form and Submit.
Unable to find a Superbill in Track Superbills
When you go to Billing>Track superbills, the superbill does not pull up or appear; however when you go to Patient Ledger>Superbill, it is visible.
This could happen for two reasons:
- The Financial center is missing in the Information tab of the Superbill
- The Financial Center selected is inactive or in correct in the Information tab of the Superbill
Steps to fix the issue :
- Go to Patient>Patient Ledger
- Click on the Superbill (SB)> Information Tab
- Add an Active Financial Center
- Click on Tools > Reload Cache
If the Financial Center is Inactive, the system will not allow you to change the the Financial center on the Superbill. If you need to do this, go to List Editor>Billing>Financial Center> Check Include Inactive box. Search for the Financial center you are looking for and Activate it.
View the Payer Status Listing for ANSI 5010
In the Client Support Portal, there is an ANSI 5010 tab that gives important and helpful information on ANSI 5010. Including the Payer Status Listing.
Steps to Access
- Log into the Client Support Portal http://www.allscripts.com/en/client-login.html
- Select ANSI 5010 Tab
- Select Payer Status Listing
- Select Solution “Payerpath Clients using Allscripts MyWay”
- Click on link to open the Excel document
- Within the Excel document, click on the Master Payer Status list tab
- View the Payerpath ANSI 5010 Testing Status on the far right
If payer is in 5010 Production, you are ok to change the Electronic claim format in MyWay to the 5010 Electronic claim format. Do not change any payer that is still in testing because this will cause failed claims in Payerpath.
Free MyWay Classes Available
We are extremely excited to announce the newly developed MyWay Essentials Program! Education Services has selected “Hot Topic” areas and created FREE courses that are available to you. Courses consist of 1 hour of content, plus 30 minutes of Q&A. Check them out Today!
To find a list and register for available clients, please log in to Allscripts ClientConnect and follow the steps below:
- Once logged in select Services (top right corner).
- Select Education Services
- In the Free Webinar Services section, choose Allscripts Essentials MyWay as your Product
- Select the class(es) and Register!